This Policy will always be applicable when data is provided to Ravial, S.A., which will be responsible for your data (responsible for the Data Processing), and through any of the contact or subscription forms where personal data is collected (name , email, etc.).
WHAT WE COMMIT OURSELVES TO
- To respect the privacy of our users and treat personal data with their consent.
- To treat the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service, and treat them in a safe and confidential manner, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use of them.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to share data with third-parties.
- To keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which it has been provided.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Name of the company
RONDA BOADA VELL, 45
PALAU-SOLITÀ I PLEGAMANS
PALAU-SOLITÀ I PLEGAMANS
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is any person whose identity can be established directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements of that person's physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Likewise, the processing of personal data implies any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data, whether by automated procedures or not, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of enabling access, matching or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
WHAT TREATMENTS WE CARRY OUT ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES
- Information requested by the user Manage the request for information sent by the user through the contact form and / or email address, postal address and / or telephone number provided through the website.
- Subscription to newsletter. Manage the subscription to the newsletter sending
- Work with us by sending a CV. Manage CVs received through the form available on the website.
- Registration and access to the user profile. Management of the registration and access to the user portal by means of the corresponding user account and password.
- Management of comments on the blog. Manage the sending and receiving of comments that the user has left on the blog.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect personal data through our website for different purposes:
- Information requested by the user We will capture those personal data that you have provided us for the purpose of the query raised.
- Subscription to newsletter. We will collect your e-mail address.
- Work with us by sending a curriculum. We will capture the information contained in the CV you have provided us with.
- Registration and access to the user profile. User name and password, as well as any other information that has been provided in order to create the account or profile.
- Management of comments on the blog. Any data that has been provided when publishing the corresponding comment.
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, the strictly necessary data will be required. It is important that the user is aware of the data provided and the purpose for which it does so because at the time you provide them, you are agreeing to collect, store and use such data for the required purpose, and may at any time withdraw the consent given by the appropriate channels being the consent of the person concerned the legal basis and legitimacy for the processing of personal data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, we need a legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data. The basis of legitimacy is your consent.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if so, what data is being processed.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from RAVIAL, S.A., the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification request, you must indicate the data you wish to be modified.
- Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the legitimate interest of the company. In this case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain from RAVIAL, S.A., the deletion of personal data concerning you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have your personal data transferred by the company to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you contest the accuracy of the data, while RAVIAL, S.A. verifies its accuracy; you have exercised the right to object to the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of RAVIAL, S.A. prevail over yours as a data subject.
At any time, you may exercise these rights, by writing and proving your identity to the data controller at the address indicated above, or through the email address: email@example.com.
In addition, you can file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We will keep the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the holder does not request its elimination, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage, doing every effort to protect and maintain them safely.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
No data transfers are foreseen except in those cases where there is a legal obligation or communication necessary to provide you with the requested service properly. No international data transfers are foreseen.